March 10, 2009

Because my arms are painted on

We have a laundry problem at our house.

We have a great system where everyone is supposed to put their dirty clothes in a 25 gallon rubbermaid tubby (the basket) under the sink in my bathroom. The keywords there are
IN and UNDER.

This is a picture of the laundry basket on a monday morning. The laundry was all done and put away on Friday. Oh, and not pictured below are the three !!!! pairs of my sweetie's socks that were behind me against our bedroom door. You'd think that we wore every item of clothing in our closets for the overflow to be this dramatic.
After all, it is a 25 gallon tubby...

Nope. That is not the case.
Everything does, in fact, fit inside the tubby, but my sweet family members (ALL of them) are just too lazy to make sure that the clothes actually get
IN the basket UNDER the sink.
(I have to admit that those are my jeans now on the top, which logically had been on the bottom of that pile)



How does something like this happen?
LAZINESS.
That is the bottom line.
I should applaud the small miracles though, because at least there are not little piles of dirty clothes all over the house.

Or are there?

3 comments:

Blueyedmle said...

Laundry is the bane of my existance. And its just me and an 18 month old, so the piles of laundry that never seem to disappear are my own fault!!! I appreciate that I am not the only one with a laundry issue.

Melissa said...

Ah...it is like we are living parallel lives ;)

Beckie said...

Ahhh, yes, laundry. Does it ever get any better? I think this just may be the universal question that begs answering. If you can figure out a solution let me know, I think you could win some really cool prize and become super rich.

This is an album created to raise money for research about the chromosome abnormality that affects my brother, know as Smith-Magenis Syndrome. I like it. Have a listen and if you're interested you can buy the album. Learn the story of the man behind this album at his blog: http://pacingthepanicroom.blogspot.com

Get Out!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter