Feb 15
Leia likes to go to sleep while holding the puppy.We used to have to
chase down and grab the puppy
to put her into bed with Leia who
used a death grip
to keep her there.
Today was a break through.
You will notice in this picture that there is
no deathgrip on, nor contact with the puppy.
The kids go to bed at 7 and this picture was taken
at 10:30 when mommy went to bed.
Sweet, sweet, tired and patient puppy.
And that's Tai Chi that Leia is doing with her arms.
Feb 15
"skate dancing"
on the Olympics.
She puts on her "dressups" and
dances around the living room,
keeping eye contact with mommy
to make sure she is paying attention.
Feb 15

Kids eat free Tuesday at Lonestar.
Leia gets the chicken strips and eats half of one strip.
Belle asks for the cheese burger and nuggets and steak.
She usually ends up with the cheese burger and eats half.
Rex gets to eat the left-overs for dinner so he is not left out.
Daddy vacillates between steak and various burgers,
but usually asks for the Sidewinder BBQ sauce on the side.
Mommy ALWAYS gets the garlic medallions with red mashed potatoes.
This has recently started being served on a bed of yummy rice.
Yay for Tuesdays!
Feb 15
At our dentist's office there is a
strawberry shaped toy box
full of mostly "vintage" toys.
Belle has a fun time playing with all the toys.
These toys are from when his kids were little,
around the time that I was little.
AND
They have a Tumble Tower!
This was my FAVORITE thing to play with at friends' houses
(no, I didn't have one).
I can't remember where I played with it,
but I remember its tumbling fun very well.
Feb 15
We had dinner at a normal time
and everyone got dessert
and their jammies on quickly
so we needed something
quiet and fun
to pass the time until beddies.
Puzzles it is!
I put away the puzzles and games
so they don't get ruined or mixed up,
so they hadn't seen these puzzles since Brazil.
The kids had a quiet and peaceful BLAST!
We should have non-stressful bed times more often.





No comments:
Post a Comment