April 26, 2010

Guess the long lost pictures competition

So, a while ago (like last June) we found
roll of film in a 35mm camera and

posted a competition
(an afterthought at the bottom of the post)

to see who could guess
what was on those pictures?!?

Here are a few of the guesses...

Blogger likefireworks said...
I'm gonna guess that they are from when Rex was a baby -
maybe his first Christmas or around there.

Blogger Terri_B said...
Pregnant with Rex. Living in PA... Big Belly shots???

Blogger Rena said...
knowing you, i am guessing they are of
Rex sitting on the potty while potty training.

Blogger The Blaine gang said...
I'll say the year is 2000
and the subject is a vacation.


Now that I have at least two more readers,
I'd like to give them the opportunity to
chime in and guess before I post the results
(yes, I finally developed the film, too much effort).

Oh, and the award will still be
uniquely suited to the winner's winning personality!

Good luck!

2 comments:

RJohnston said...

Soo I think that they are from one of your adventures, to a far away country. Thailand maybe.

Of course, they could also be some that some kid like Michael, took of his face, walls or other odd angles.

When is the big reveal?

Jon said...

Film Camera? That is so 20th century. I think it is pics of a vacation before kids.

This is an album created to raise money for research about the chromosome abnormality that affects my brother, know as Smith-Magenis Syndrome. I like it. Have a listen and if you're interested you can buy the album. Learn the story of the man behind this album at his blog: http://pacingthepanicroom.blogspot.com

Get Out!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter