June 12, 2009

Already?

My not-even-five-year-old was in her room "putting on her jammies" for a long time tonight. I went to go check on her and saw that she was drawing and coloring instead of getting ready for bed.

I was getting ready to yell at her when I saw what she had been coloring. She had her name and the name of a boy in her class with hearts all around it. His name is Vinicio and each I had a heart above it.

I was totally boy crazy, but am pretty sure that it didn't start this early.

And she is so much prettier (and petite) than I was.

And she loves to dance and swing her hips.

WHAT AM I TO DO?!?

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Ya, do you remember my five your old making out during singing time in primary? it starts so young!

Maria said...

I love your picture at the top! Good luck with your move...

This is an album created to raise money for research about the chromosome abnormality that affects my brother, know as Smith-Magenis Syndrome. I like it. Have a listen and if you're interested you can buy the album. Learn the story of the man behind this album at his blog: http://pacingthepanicroom.blogspot.com

Get Out!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter