August 30, 2009

First Day of School Pictures



I finally found my camera cord while looking for something else that I still haven't found.

The kids at the front door, all ready for school.


My big second grader.


My anxious and excited Kindergartener.


My poor baby who has to put up with mom for two more years!


Walking to the bus.



Waiting for the bus.



More waiting (we were there pretty early).


Getting on the bus.

Bye, bye, bus.

I have pictures of their return on the cell phone, but have run into the same problem: how to get them off. I'll figure that out tomorrow in between my three trips to the bus stop.



2 comments:

Marcela said...

Que fofos! Estão lindos, como sempre! E o ônibus amarelo!?? Pra mim é coisa de filme!!!

Michelle said...

I agree..que fofos! And it's so green and pretty! Looks like you guys are doing great!

This is an album created to raise money for research about the chromosome abnormality that affects my brother, know as Smith-Magenis Syndrome. I like it. Have a listen and if you're interested you can buy the album. Learn the story of the man behind this album at his blog: http://pacingthepanicroom.blogspot.com

Get Out!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter