Rex is very worried about joining Cub Scouts when he turns 8. He was crying the other day because he was so distraught. This is what he said:
I don't want to be a Cub Scout because I won't be able to play with my Legos. (why?) I can't take them outside and so I won't be able to play with them when I am camping all the time.
This took a long time to calm him down, but now I think that he understands how Cub Scouts works.
****

Leia was being silly during lunch time saying "Me, too!" and "Me, three!" Then she had an epiphany:
Mommy! Me, too! rhymes with two (showing two fingers).
And Me, three! rhymes with three, like how many Belle (pointing at her sister) is.
AND! Me, five! rhymes with five, like me.
Then Belle says, I know what number Rex is. He is seven.
****
And Rex said something else yesterday that I can't remember now, but maybe my favorite will read this and give me a reminder.
I don't want to be a Cub Scout because I won't be able to play with my Legos. (why?) I can't take them outside and so I won't be able to play with them when I am camping all the time.
This took a long time to calm him down, but now I think that he understands how Cub Scouts works.
****
Leia was being silly during lunch time saying "Me, too!" and "Me, three!" Then she had an epiphany:
Mommy! Me, too! rhymes with two (showing two fingers).
And Me, three! rhymes with three, like how many Belle (pointing at her sister) is.
AND! Me, five! rhymes with five, like me.
Then Belle says, I know what number Rex is. He is seven.
****
And Rex said something else yesterday that I can't remember now, but maybe my favorite will read this and give me a reminder.





No comments:
Post a Comment