Feb 1

Leia
LOVES
rocking (and drama-ing) out
to the Taylor Swift songs
on Band Hero.
Feb 2
These are the girls in two
matching sweatshirts
that I got in my super deal at Kohls.com.
The one where I paid $4o
for just over $200 worth
of kid clothes.
(and free shipping)
Feb 3
Today I experimented with a teriyaki burrito.
I rolled up chicken
(crock-potted into submission in teriyaki sauce)
with rice and shredded cheese in a tortilla.
I think it is delicious.
My sweetie asked for taco sauce.
Huh?
Feb 4
Happy 4th Birthday, Belle!
Unfortunately since she spent the night puking
a few days earlier, she has been
feverish and lethargic.
The birthday festivities have been
postponed indefinitely.
Feb 5

The snow was supposed to start at 7,
but at 10:30 there were only a few flakes falling.
So, during the
"BIG STORM"
I took off for WalMart, where I joined
14 of my creepiest friends,
in a late-night
get-out-of-the-house-free
session.
The snow started while I was inside.
I found some AWESOME deals
(like a warmup suit for $7 for me)
and had fun driving
less than 4o mph
all the way home on the freeway where
I took this picture with my camera phone.
We ended up with less than 6 inches.
Feb 6
After shovelling out our
driveway and sidewalk,
my sweetie still had a smile on his face
(and no hat on his head).
Feb 7
Leia got a mini I-Spy game in her
Wendy's kids meal
and played through it all in record time.
So I got out our other I-Spy games and the kids had a blast
working together!!
to solve them.
Feb 8
At bedtime,
the kids were watching a movie that was almost over,
so I let them stay up to see the end.
During the credits there was some
rocking music.
The fun started with Rex doing the
air guitar
and then running upstairs for the "real" one.
I really wanted a picture of the air guitar,
but I was too late with the camera.
Dancing Princess Leia lived up to her name
shaking her hips around
and flipping her hair.
Belle was subdued, always keeping eye contact
to make sure Mommy was watching.





No comments:
Post a Comment