I just did a search for valentines for Rex.
"I'm a second grader, so I need some second grade valentines."
I searched some topics that he is interested in:
Clone Wars,
LEGOs,
Star Wars,
Indiana Jones.
I initially came up with
NOTHING.
But then I hit the
JACKPOT.

For you non-Star Wars fans,
this is Han Solo with the
bounty hunter that he shot
at the beginning of the first movie.
No grudges.
hehe.
Check out this blog of an awesome parent who cartoons valentines for his kids.
Click here to see last years' Star Wars valentines that the kids could color themselves.
(click and scroll down to valentine's day)
Click here for this years' whick are just more awesome with funny captions.
(here's a dawdler)
Needless to say, these are worthy of second grade.
Click here for a few for little princesses.
I LOVE THEM!





No comments:
Post a Comment