I'm a bad blogger.
Not a surprise.
But when I take a month and a half off to vacation/play with family and friends, my picture-a-day really suffers. I have not given up, in fact I have WAY TOO MANY pictures from every day to decide on just one.
I am very far behind.
So I decided to start from today and move forward.
I'll catch up (whoda thunk?) later, but I gotta start with now, for now.
June, July and August happened (for sure) but September pictures will come first.
Stay tuned (I'm still not all that together, yet!).
Not a surprise.
But when I take a month and a half off to vacation/play with family and friends, my picture-a-day really suffers. I have not given up, in fact I have WAY TOO MANY pictures from every day to decide on just one.
I am very far behind.
So I decided to start from today and move forward.
I'll catch up (whoda thunk?) later, but I gotta start with now, for now.
June, July and August happened (for sure) but September pictures will come first.
Stay tuned (I'm still not all that together, yet!).





No comments:
Post a Comment