I found a new blog yesterday
(when I was supposed to be doing something else)
that has monthly scrapbook layout challenges.
I decided to have a go at it.
The layout was presented in 12x12 form,
but since I am old-school I adapted it to my 8 1/2x11 lifestyle.
Here is their template:

And here is my page:

The fibers on the title did not behave inside the scanner.
I really like it.
note: I guess I didn't pay attention to the part about using 75% of their products,
but I still feel accomplished by getting it done.
(when I was supposed to be doing something else)
that has monthly scrapbook layout challenges.
I decided to have a go at it.
The layout was presented in 12x12 form,
but since I am old-school I adapted it to my 8 1/2x11 lifestyle.
Here is their template:

And here is my page:

The fibers on the title did not behave inside the scanner.
I really like it.
note: I guess I didn't pay attention to the part about using 75% of their products,
but I still feel accomplished by getting it done.





4 comments:
great job with this month's sketch! Thanks for playing along
Wonderful, I love the use of the tag in this one!! Great JOb!
Wonderful, I love the use of the tag in this one!! Great JOb!
Great job!!! Thank you for playing along with us this month ...
Love, Tracy G
Post a Comment