So, I did a great job posting for baby's birthday. The boy's… not so much. I did get my "mommy tag" done on Facebook so I am using that as some preliminary information until I get my act together and come up with a list of endearing characteristics and adorable pictures of my first-born.
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Woo-hoo! Finally.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Absolutely not
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 26
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Home pregnancy test
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My sweetie, then flew to AZ for the day to tell our parents at dinner
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? We got to have super-duper ultrasounds so we found out, then confirmed it, but daddy didn't believe it until he could verify with his own eyes.
9. DUE DATE? March 4 2002
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? None at all (wipe forehead in great relief)
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Ice
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? People who were surprised to find out that I was pregnant- including the day before I went into the hospital. Was I really that fat normally?
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Boy
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No. I wanted six of them. Past tense.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 45 pounds? I've blocked that part out.
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew and all my favorite PA people were there.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Pregnancy was a breeze. Labor, not so much and then he was in the NICU for three days.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? St. Luke's Hospital in Bethlehem (we went to church in Nazareth)
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? about 32
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My sweetie
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Only the OR doctors, not even me.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Emergency C-section
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? After 8 hours of petocin I just couldn't handle it anymore.
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8lbs. 12 oz. Doctors estimated 6lbs 5oz.
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? Feb 11 2002
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? We knew from very early on in our relationship that our first son would be named Eric Robert.
31. WAS HE/SHE NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Robert is his daddy's name and Eric is daddy's best friend.
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 7 years today. Happy Birthday, sweet boy.





No comments:
Post a Comment