Check it out!
A Toys R Us coupon for 15% off a LEGO City Construction set!
It is good through 10/17 only at a Toys"R"Us store. Please note that this coupon is valid in-stores only! I looked online and they have other promotions going (like a free tractor when you spend $30 on a single LEGO set, or a commemorative brick with any LEGO purchase and free shipping if you spend $75) so I don't know if the in-store prices are the same as online.
But, the sets look pretty reasonably priced already (I checked the LEGO website), so a coupon that gets you a discount more than the price of tax is pretty awesome!
Go here for the details (pretty straightforward)
Or go here to go straight to the coupon.
Happy Building!
A Toys R Us coupon for 15% off a LEGO City Construction set!
It is good through 10/17 only at a Toys"R"Us store. Please note that this coupon is valid in-stores only! I looked online and they have other promotions going (like a free tractor when you spend $30 on a single LEGO set, or a commemorative brick with any LEGO purchase and free shipping if you spend $75) so I don't know if the in-store prices are the same as online.
But, the sets look pretty reasonably priced already (I checked the LEGO website), so a coupon that gets you a discount more than the price of tax is pretty awesome!
Go here for the details (pretty straightforward)
Or go here to go straight to the coupon.
Happy Building!





No comments:
Post a Comment