The online promotions at ToysRUs.com are also available in-store!
Free tractor and lego piece? Oh my!
There is no limit on the number of coupons you can print. I went back a few times. I might go one more time.
NO WAY!!!
AND...
If you purchase $50 worth of LEGO electronics (radio, CD player, MP3 player, digital camera) you get a free set of LEGO walkie talkies ($19.99).
**HINT** The digital camera is priced at 49.99 and I was angry it was one cent below $50, but they gave me the walkies anyway.
SCORE!!!
I think I feel a LEGO themed Christmas/birthday coming on. What else is new?
Happy LEGOing to all!
Free tractor and lego piece? Oh my!
There is no limit on the number of coupons you can print. I went back a few times. I might go one more time.
NO WAY!!!
AND...
If you purchase $50 worth of LEGO electronics (radio, CD player, MP3 player, digital camera) you get a free set of LEGO walkie talkies ($19.99).
**HINT** The digital camera is priced at 49.99 and I was angry it was one cent below $50, but they gave me the walkies anyway.
SCORE!!!
I think I feel a LEGO themed Christmas/birthday coming on. What else is new?
Happy LEGOing to all!





1 comment:
Lego's how my husbands wishes we had a child old enough for them :)
Post a Comment