February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


19(!) years ago today,
on Valentine's Day,
I got a very special valentine.



It was an awesomely huge
heart shaped rice krispy treat.

And a balloon.

And a card.


It was delivered after my bedtime
(probably around 8:30)
so I didn't get to see the deliverer
(it was a cute boy)
but my mom brought it to me in my room.

And took pictures.
(Thanks mom!)



I wrote about it in my journal.
(nearly the last entry)
I was so excited that he had spelled my name right.

A lot.



I still have the balloon and card in my scrapbook.

But I ate the yummy treat.
(and probably shared it with my sister)

3 comments:

Marcela said...

Sooooo cute!!! I Loved it!

Lydia said...

I don't remember eating any, but I probably did. That is really cool that a boy did that for you, in high school even! I don't think I have ever had a valentine surprise from anyone other than Mom. I'll dream about eating a massive rice krispy treat now.

Rena said...

HOw niCe! I didn't remember that you have known him that long. You look like someone I used to know back in the day! Gotta love the 80's hair!!

This is an album created to raise money for research about the chromosome abnormality that affects my brother, know as Smith-Magenis Syndrome. I like it. Have a listen and if you're interested you can buy the album. Learn the story of the man behind this album at his blog: http://pacingthepanicroom.blogspot.com

Get Out!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter