January 12, 2009

It's just not even fair!

.

"Why is my life so sad? I never get to have fun."

So says the boy who has been out of school for a month and got almost everything he wanted for Christmas. (But he didn't even know he wanted Wall-E stuff before Christmas)

"Why do I always have to do everything?"

So says the boy who's only job is to put away his legos and pajamas.

.

1 comment:

Blueyedmle said...

You made the big switch to blogspot. It was great seeing you this Christmas and you are looking great, by the way. Im glad to find you.

This is an album created to raise money for research about the chromosome abnormality that affects my brother, know as Smith-Magenis Syndrome. I like it. Have a listen and if you're interested you can buy the album. Learn the story of the man behind this album at his blog: http://pacingthepanicroom.blogspot.com

Get Out!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter