January 10, 2009

Life

.

So, today we are pretty much back in the rhythm of life here, for a Saturday.

We got up around 9, I made pancakes and sent the big kids to play golf with daddy.

The baby and I needed something to do, so we went swimming. In our heated pool, not that we needed it, as the weather today was perfect. I did laps (about 15yds) for about half and hour while the baby floated around in her boat. It was fun.

We saw butterflies drinking out of the flowers outside the pool room. The poor butterflies kept flying into the glass. The baby thought that was hilarious.

We had a relaxing afternoon watching DIY Network while scrapbooking and my sweetie was reading.

I took a little trip to the grocery store and enjoyed watching my cute little baby girl snarf down a golf-ball sized brigadeiro. She was so proud of herself sitting up at the counter with her little napkin-lined basket and her ginormous chocolate sprinkled treat.

Oh and for dinner I picked up a roasted chicken and my sweeite made garlic-red-mashed potatoes. MMmmmm.

I am now finishing up my tomato salad (which I missed while in the US) before we dive into those brownie-mix brownies.

I am also listening (in addition to the football game, hmfh) to the birds do their twilight (not related to the book) spaz singing and random flying in our "backyard" park.

This is a great place to be.

It is good to be me.

.

No comments:

This is an album created to raise money for research about the chromosome abnormality that affects my brother, know as Smith-Magenis Syndrome. I like it. Have a listen and if you're interested you can buy the album. Learn the story of the man behind this album at his blog: http://pacingthepanicroom.blogspot.com

Get Out!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter