February 1, 2009

My little secret

.

I have been living a double life. I have been making life difficult for others for my own selfish reasons. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences I caused and ask for your forgiveness. I feel that we can get past this hurdle together and all come out better people in the end.


I have a blogspot blog. There, I said it. I gave in to peer pressure and did it. I didn't feel good about it, it was uncomfortable and awkward. I was ashamed at first, but now have come to grips with it and admit it. (of course you know all this if you are here reading, but as I said, I am still trying to feel normal agian)


For those of you who can find it in your heart to forgive me, you can find the blog at
www.myflyingprincess.blogspot.com. Please continue to have patience with me as I am still adjusting to this new reality. I am truly apologetic for the deception and hope we can still be friends.


Thank you for your continued support.

.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I forgive you...this will be much easier though ;)

Gabrielle said...

Ahhh, welcome to the dark side!
Remember me? I new you briefly in FL before we moved to Austin. I've enjoyed following your adventures in Brazil.

Kerri said...

Do you think I didn't figure it out earlier? I clicked on your name when you made a comment on my blog a while back and found it. I was wondering if you were ever going to tell me. Glad you joined us!

Flying Princess said...

Of course I remember you Gabby! I have had fun blogstocking you all day to catch up on your adventures. You are a great blogger and I envy your photography skills. I think we are a lot the same, it is refreshing to read your take on things.

Flying Princess said...

And Kerri, I should have known that you'd figure it out. Thanks for helping to keep my secret.

This is an album created to raise money for research about the chromosome abnormality that affects my brother, know as Smith-Magenis Syndrome. I like it. Have a listen and if you're interested you can buy the album. Learn the story of the man behind this album at his blog: http://pacingthepanicroom.blogspot.com

Get Out!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter