January 25, 2010

Ambition

Leia was sent to her room for bugging the puppy to the point of biting.

When I let her out, she had a totally new
(interestingly color matched)
outfit and a startling revelation:

"Mom, I wanna be a rock star
(pronounced wok stah)
when I grow up.

I have been practicing.

And if they don't like my songs or I don't remember them I will just try again.

I'm going back to my room to practice."


I'm not sure that time out had the right effect on her.
Possibly even the wrong one.

No comments:

This is an album created to raise money for research about the chromosome abnormality that affects my brother, know as Smith-Magenis Syndrome. I like it. Have a listen and if you're interested you can buy the album. Learn the story of the man behind this album at his blog: http://pacingthepanicroom.blogspot.com

Get Out!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter