January 5, 2010

Silly little girl

I kid you not, these three pictures were found on my camera, taken in sequence in December.


There's Rex, all bundled up outside with Amber in the first snowfall of the season.

There's Belle, running through the house with as few items of clothing as possible.




And the vast winter wonderland in the field behind our house.
I just don't know where she gets it!

Oh, and yes, I did have flip flops on when I went to the bus stop that day.






1 comment:

Kerri said...

Thanks for the laugh.

This is an album created to raise money for research about the chromosome abnormality that affects my brother, know as Smith-Magenis Syndrome. I like it. Have a listen and if you're interested you can buy the album. Learn the story of the man behind this album at his blog: http://pacingthepanicroom.blogspot.com

Get Out!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter