January 6, 2010

Jan 4-6

Jan 4

Amber ran to the window barking today when she saw a flock of geese
(who apparently can't find their way South to warmer weather)
landing in our corn field.

Apparently she was looking forward to a snack, judging by the way she is licking her lips.


Jan 5

I had an AWESOME sandwich for lunch.

Jack cheese
honey ham
mayo
spicy mustard
RELISH!!!
freshly milled salt and
pepper
on a halfway toasted sandwich with
hot wing flavored Pringles.

YUMMY!!!!


Jan 6

Dancing Princess Leia is now

ROCKIN' PRINCESS LEIA!!!

She's so into her craft that there is no need for clothing. Thankfully I got her before she shed the rest.

The tatoos and shaved head will come later.

No comments:

This is an album created to raise money for research about the chromosome abnormality that affects my brother, know as Smith-Magenis Syndrome. I like it. Have a listen and if you're interested you can buy the album. Learn the story of the man behind this album at his blog: http://pacingthepanicroom.blogspot.com

Get Out!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter