May 15, 2009

Gotta love it!!

It's an ant!!!
It's a hippopotamus!!!
It's a cootie!!!

It's... it's...



Belle!!!

She returned from school yesterday with this Uniqua hat (from the Backyardigans).

It was part of the give-away bag for a friend's birthday. I think it is totally cute. It's made out of those foam sheets.

I think the blatant disregard for copyrights here is awesome. Birthday parties are so much more festive with non-officially licensed merchandise.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

That is amazing!!! I want one.

Lydia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flying Princess said...

I knew you would. I'll see what I can do.

This is an album created to raise money for research about the chromosome abnormality that affects my brother, know as Smith-Magenis Syndrome. I like it. Have a listen and if you're interested you can buy the album. Learn the story of the man behind this album at his blog: http://pacingthepanicroom.blogspot.com

Get Out!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter