Yesterday Belle helped me load the dishwasher. I had her put in the silverware while I rinsed and loaded the big stuff.
She was so excited to be helping.
And I was so excited that she wasn't bugging anyone.
When I went to close the dishwasher, I noticed that Belle had grouped all the silverware. There are 18 slots in our silverware holder and only about seven had anything in it.
There was a slot full of silver spoons. Totally spooning- a no-no in my world.
There was a slot with the plastic spoons for cereal.
There was a slot with the tiny plastic spoons for yogurt.
There was a slot with the silver knives. (I kept the sharp ones for me to put in.)
There was a slot with silver forks.
There was a slot with plastic forks.
And a slot with a plastic knife.
I laughed and then un-spooned the spoons.
I guess OCD goes both ways.
She was so excited to be helping.
And I was so excited that she wasn't bugging anyone.
When I went to close the dishwasher, I noticed that Belle had grouped all the silverware. There are 18 slots in our silverware holder and only about seven had anything in it.
There was a slot full of silver spoons. Totally spooning- a no-no in my world.
There was a slot with the plastic spoons for cereal.
There was a slot with the tiny plastic spoons for yogurt.
There was a slot with the silver knives. (I kept the sharp ones for me to put in.)
There was a slot with silver forks.
There was a slot with plastic forks.
And a slot with a plastic knife.
I laughed and then un-spooned the spoons.
I guess OCD goes both ways.





2 comments:
My kind of girl. She's right you know-I'm right you know.
When I was a kid and tried to "organize" the silverware, I got yelled at. Ya cant put spoons together cause they dont get clean that way. I get it now, but I thought I was being so crafty and saving myself time back then.
And ya, OCD? We all got some of it. Its just usually wierd things.
Post a Comment