January 4, 2010

Pictures

I take a lot of pictures.

What?!? I do!

I calculated the average number of pictures taken per month with our cameras (only occasionally used by anyone other than me) and it hit an astonishing 1500 this year.

That is about 50 per day.

Yikes!!!

Unfortunately, many of those come in spurts and we have holes up to a week long during some months.

My sister has inspired me to do better cataloging our lives. Since the scrapbooks will just never get up to date, I will have to go for the ghetto digital kind: folders full of photos on my computer (and three backup external hard drives).

I plan to take at least one picture each day to post (but not promising a post everyday, nor interesting content) and show more little clips of our lives on our blog, which also has large -sometimes month-long- holes in it.

Now that it is in print, I am accountable.

I may have heard that somewhere before.

But I mean it this time.
This is an album created to raise money for research about the chromosome abnormality that affects my brother, know as Smith-Magenis Syndrome. I like it. Have a listen and if you're interested you can buy the album. Learn the story of the man behind this album at his blog: http://pacingthepanicroom.blogspot.com

Get Out!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter